Pleased to be be fielding early requests for 2017 #work experience
Assistant Technician Salary from £14000
Assistant technicians generally work within a team and are responsible for carrying out technical tasks appropriate to their level of skill and experience.
This role provides a large amount of 'on the job training' and therefore does necessarily not require experience but rather, a passion to learn and work with both technology and people, an ability to work to clear instructions and maintain written records.
An assistant technician's role might include;
- working on customer equipment,
- installing cabling and networks,
- setting up training sessions,
- dealing with operational requests,
- supporting technical staff, and
- providing 1st line customer support.
A new assistant technician vacancy is expected to become available in the coming months.
Please get in touch if you are looking for an entry position and have a strong interest in ICT / IT.