Pleased to be be fielding early requests for 2017 #work experience
Sytec's technical staff are often responsible for the design, implementation and delivery of;
- Internal systems
- Customer solutions
- Cloud environments
Support staff also provide technical assistance to team members with support & network requests.
All support staff are at the centre of Sytec's business; solving customer problems in a friendly and effective manner.
If you believe that you have the skills we are looking for please get in touch, I look forward to hearing from you.
Support Technician Salary £18k - £20k depending on experience
This full time role involves working in a friendly team in Sytec's office in Downton, reporting to a team leader who is responsible for providing consistent and timely business IT support. As some local travel is required, this customer facing role requires the successful applicant to provide their own car & hold a full driving licence.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interacting with customers, on the phone and in person
- Reading, responding to and escalating online queries
- Providing general IT support
- Proactive monitoring and maintaining systems
- Monitoring WAN & LAN connectivity and security
- Performing tests, compiling results and reporting
- Broad systems administration
Abilities, Knowledge and Skills Required
- Desire to work within a team
- Professional appearance
- Good level of spoken & written English
- Data networking & Microsoft product skills
- Logical problem solving
Please get in touch if this role appeals, applications are being accepted now.